Friday, May 26, 2006

photo challenge


I was just over reading Crystal's blog and she had a photo challenge to use your camera to it's "fullest". As I'm still learning how to use my new camera, this is a great challenge! I am totally hooked on taking pics... so much fun!! I got some good depth of field on this one I took of my oldest and dearest friend Gayle on Monday. Brianna & I went to have lunch with her, and I asked if I could snap a few shots. Her home is in Hockley Valley, so nice to be out in the country!! (if you click on the photo it will open up bigger in a new window)
Isn't she a cutie?? single too (we need to hook her up with MR AWESOME!!!)
Thanks so much for the challenge Crystal! I hope Tuesday photo challenges become a regular thing on her blog!

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Yeah!!!! I'm glad you came to visit - and that you took the challenge!!!! That is awesome depth of field! You are rocking that camera, Patti!!

11:23 PM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Oh, Patti! Gorgeous photo!!!!!

3:42 PM, May 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gonna be difficult hooking her up with Mr Awesome when you already married me...

8:53 AM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Great photo. Love the depth of field. WIll have to check out Crystal's blog on Tuesdays and see what she is up to.

LOL!! Chris!

3:35 PM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home