Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Beautiful day!

You never realize how much you miss the sunshine and nice weather until you've had a week and a half of cold rainy blah!!! Today is glorious! And sadly(but not really) I am going to be spending the entire day inside working on the June kit for Scraptivity! I'm so excited to be the guest designer for June! What a thrill! I got my kit yesterday despite my annoyance at canada post!(They left a card in my mailbox saying they tried to deliver but I wasn't home... I was home all day!) Anyway, it's here and it's beautiful and I am having so much fun!


I'm also trying to get back on track with Weight Watchers. Ih ave been on hiatus for about 2 months now and some pounds have already started to creep back on! I am not going back to what I was!! Nothing tastes that good! And besides I have no clothes left in bigger sizes to wear so I just have to get back on it again! My weight loss buddy and I are going to email each other our daily points to help hold each other accountable! I think this will work, as lately I have just been slacking! IT's so easy to just be lazy... I want better though!

My scrapbook table(aka dining room table) is calling me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

Good for you for getting back on the points train!

10:06 PM, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Can't wait to see what you've creating with this kit!

10:04 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh I can't wait to see. I'd love to see a sneak peek if you want to email.

3:34 PM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home