Saturday, April 15, 2006

Morning at the lake

I have been so slacking at blogging lately! Life
has gotten busy with the arrival of spring apparently! I have been fighting off colds with both kids for the past 3 weeks!! Goodness me I'm tired of sneezing, coughing and wiping away snotty noses!! I just hope and pray that they are healthy before our trip!! We're all booked and ready to roll for our trip to florida! I can't wait.
It was such a lovely morning this morning so we decided to go down to the lake and go for a walk. Of course me being me I had to bring my camera! Here are some of my favourite photos from today!



Oh and here are a couple of the boy, red nose and all!! (did I mention he was a bit of a drippy nose factory this past week??)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

YAY!!!!! Springtime! I'm glad you were able to enjoy some time outside, breathing in the fresh air! You look so good, Patti! And Ian is getting so big, look at those teeth!!! Adorable!

10:28 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Awesome photos you got. Totally understand on the colds and runny noses. Kendra is much better after the 8 weeks of runny nose. We are all good now and praying it stays that way.

Yeah Spring!!! I love it!!

10:46 PM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home