Tuesday, April 25, 2006

1 more sleep!

Well we're off on vacation starting tomorrow! Our bags are packed, our kids are asleep! I am goofing around on the computer! I am finding it hard to stop my mind from racing trying to make sure we havn't forgotten anything. Goodness me we have to bring a lot of stuff for the baby!! And he's the smallest one of us! lol. I hope it all fits into the rental car on the other end!
I still need to put together some page kits to play with in the evenings... they're probably going to be pretty quiet. Heather is organizing some for herself too, should be fun to do together. The guys will likely play cards... I am sure the kids will pass out from pure exhaustion.
Praying for a safe trip and return. I'm so glad my brother is going to be staying at our place to keep an eye on things while we're away.

see ya on the flip side! we may check in down there, apparently our condo has highspeed wireless network...
1 more sleep!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

HAVE FUN!!!!

1:13 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home