Tuesday, April 18, 2006

One more week!

I can't wait... one week until we go... ok so a week and a day, but who's counting? I am ready ready ready! I have been working on a list so I dont' forget things. I am absolutely amazed at how much stuff we need just because we have kids... more specifically a baby! Goodness he needs a lot of stuff!! Considering he's the smallest one, it struck me as funny!

And I'm not quite sure what I did to deserve such an incredible gift, but my beloved hubby told me I could buy myself a digital SLR!!! And so I did! I found a great price on one through amazon.com and they won't deliver it to Canada... so I'm getting it sent to a friend who lives in Buffalo and we're going to swing by and pick it up on the way to the airport next week.
Could I be any happier? I have had a regular film SLR in my hand since I was 16 years old. I have travelled the globe with one and was absolutely devastated when it broke about a month after Brianna was born, so 4 years ago. Having a new baby then, new house and all the expenses that go wtih it, we couldn't afford to get a new camera for me.... I have had a nifty handheld digi camera since then, but my heart has Yearned for the slr ever since. We just hadn't found the one we could afford. Until now! So excited to have it to take on our trip!!!
*big happy sigh* Man I love him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

WWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! You are gonnalove it!! I can't wait to see photos of your trip!

11:11 PM, April 18, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

WAHOO only 6 more days now. Awesome that your getting a new camera too.

10:47 PM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home