Tuesday, May 09, 2006

We're back!



Had the most wonderful vacation! The kids were good! The weather was perfect! The company was fantastic! Just what I needed!!

I have uploaded my photos to my ofoto account and tried to write a blurb about most of them if anyone is interested in seeing them,
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=10uu2phq.88htqunu&Uy=1y47h2&Ux=0

Here are a couple of my favourites too
Ian is having some major separation anxiety, so I'm typing 1 handed. Will try to update more later!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo's Patti, glad you had a good time. Hopefully it wont be so long between holidays next time!!

11:55 PM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS I can't get the link to work

11:56 PM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me agian!!!! :) Just looked at the photo's on the link. They are great!! I think you missed your calling. What a wonderful photographer you are. Tianna loved watching the slideshow with me and said of Ian in the sink "oh he's so cute". The beach was different, the sand was a wierd colour and full of shells. Are all florida beaches like that. Excuse me naivity bit I thought white sand was all that came on beaches. Anyways looks like you had a ball.

10:30 PM, May 11, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

I'm so glad you had a great time!!!!

1:40 PM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home