Friday, April 07, 2006

TGIF

so glad it's Friday! Havn't had much sleep this eek and I'm wiped out! It's a bit of a dull and dreary one today, but yesterday was gorgeous and my crocus' were out in all of their spendor! I seem to feel the need to snap some mandatory photos of them each spring. Almost as evidence that spring indeed has sprung!
Our Florida trip planning is coming along swimmingly... hotels/condos/flights/car rentals booked!! woohoo! I am happy as can be! Bring on the sunshine! Chrisopher has arranged for me to borrow a 1 gig memory card for my camera...lol he knows me so well! I will likely be a bit snap happy. Apparently the 300 pictures I could take on my own memory card wouldn't be enough lol! Now I can truly photograph each seashell I see! (I am kidding!!!)

Well mr grumpypants is refusing to nap today... must be the cold he has!
ttfn!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Beauitiful photos, Patti!!!!!!! I saw a couple flowers blooming here today for the first time! YAY! Spring is on its way!

11:55 PM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh I think I need to plant some of those so I can have early spring. The pictures you took are amazing. Only 17 more days to go and we are in Florida.

8:49 PM, April 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home