Friday, May 19, 2006

blog surfing


Is so much fun! I love when I have some extra time in the day to check out what neat stuff people are sharing on their blogs!! I was reading HeatherM's blog yesterday, and she shared a technique she had learned from JessicaSprague's Blog. Man I love when people share cool stuff!!! Jessica had shared photo masking and this neato technique in PS to make a photo look handtinted... sooo cool! what a neat effect! Here is what I came up with. I love the soft effect this gives this photo! I think I may have to use it in a layout soon! A big Thank you to Heather & Jessica for sharing this neato technique! I am a photoshop junkie and just eat this stuff up! I will definitely be tuning in regularily to Jessica's blog to learn more!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Patti!!! It looks AWESOME!!!!!! I love the handtinting look! So, so cool! I'm so glad you tried it!

11:56 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey! I found that same tutorial the same way! LOL. I used it on a layout on my blog! (Great minds think alike).

Yours looks terrific!! Cute pic to start with!

6:02 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Patti this is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
It is so soft and gentle looking! Looks great!

6:34 PM, May 21, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Awesome job. I really should check into that and see if this PS novice can figure it out.

10:20 PM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home