Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Not up for mother of the year!


The photo says it all I think!! yep that's m'boy with his juicy leg stuck between the rails of his crib!
For those who don't know, we've been having trouble for oh say the past 9 months getting him to sleep at night. We have tried everything, cry it out, pick him up, put him down, pat him, rock him sing to him!!! Oh it's been tough! He's been sick for the past couple of days too... but I knew he was good and tired today when I put him down for his nap. I heard him crying, which isn't anything new... but Brianna also wasn't feeling well so I was staying down with her to cuddle, hoping and praying that he would settle himself down in a few minutes... well he cried for 10... while I tried to keep Brianna calm as she needed medicine and had a fever... well suddenly the crying stopped.... I grin and think what a great mom I am... I actually let him cry it out and look it worked, he fell asleep. So I finish up with Bree, and think I'm going to go and check on him and see how cute he is... and this is what I saw. The poor little thing was wailing for me to come and unwedge his leg from the bed!!! I managed to poke it back through and crawl out on my hands and knees so he didn't see me, and he fell back asleep!!! Adventures in mommyhood!

4 Comments:

Blogger sunflower said...

Hi LMAO I know about this lol... We have been strugling with our son to sleep through the night too but still he doesnt. We are also letting him crying for a while and then check on him after couple of minutes or els you can run a million time with water etc. His legs get stuck sometime too. But you can say your son FELT alseep!

11:36 AM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh no!! He seems to do that a lot. Glad that he went back to sleep for you.

7:53 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

hee hee --look at that little leg. what a cutie!!!

9:24 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

Oh Patti.... what an adorable little guy. Poor thing, but I know what you are going through, atleast he feel back asleep for you!!!

4:23 PM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home