Monday, March 27, 2006

time for a vacation!

Let me tell you all from the bottom of my heart how much I appreciate all of yoru kind words during this rough week. It means more to me than I can say. God has really given me a peace about things over the weekend, and I am feeling much better now. Will miss her dearly though.

On a happier note, we are going to be going on our first ever family vacation in about a month's time!! Chris & I havn't been ANYWHERE since our honeymoon almost 7 years ago... Chris booked our tickets today and we have a condo rented down in Sanibel Island... yippee! And even cooler our good friends Heather & Jamie and their kidlets are coming too. I think we're going to have a great time! Heather & I just want to hit a target! How funny is that! Well when you don't have them...
I also started spring cleaning on teh weekend and we got rid of 4 bags of clothes just between the 2 of us!! Some of which were too big or just didn't wear anymore! It felt so great to get rid of stuff! I hope to do a lot more of it! Our little house is full up to the roof! (ok so I exagerate a tad).
1 final note, last week I got a copy of designing with greetings... very nice I highly recommend it!

Thanks again for all of the kind words, makes me feel good to know there are such good people out there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

Oh, you are gonna have SO much fun on your vacation! I'm so glad you guys are going!!!!!!!! And YAY for spring cleaning! I need to do that badly!

7:38 PM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

So excited!!! We are going to Florida. WAHOOO!!!

Good for you on the spring cleaning. I need to do some more but it probably will only be kids stuff for now. Our spare room is full of kids stuff to sell.

9:17 PM, April 02, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

Hope you all have a wonderful vacation together. You will have a blast I'm sure of it.

4:07 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home