Wednesday, December 06, 2006



Hiya folks, Gosh this time of the year is busy!! I have been having a great but busy time of it. My classes finished the end of November, now I'm just working on my business plan... what a document that is!!! Doing photos for folks on the weekend and LOVING it!!! And of course still busy working on our first client's website! I can't wait for the big reveal. It shouldn't be long now!

Needless to say, sleep has been little, coffee has been large... wait there is nothing new there! lol.

I just realized that I hadn't sent out any christmas cards yet. I usually ahve them out the first of December!!! So I desperately tried to get a photo of the kids together... I had to provide food... so yep Ian's munching on an apple but hey it's done! Hope everyone else is doing well!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your card! It is so cute! The colors are awesome. And the picture is awesome - even if there is an apple.

11:52 AM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmmmm yeah, you have got yourself some A1 adorable cuties there! Those eyes.......those eyes!!!!! I could look at the photo all day...there is a wee mischevious look in BOTH their eyes!!!!

2:19 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

What a great photo. I had no idea he was eating until you mentioned it. Hope the new work all works out. Very exciting.

2:30 PM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have mentioned before how much I love the christmas cards and how irresistable adorable your kids are. Love the gorgeous blue eyes - certainly take after mom and dad. Love the mischevious smiles on their faces.

12:13 AM, December 09, 2006  
Blogger MonaS! said...

What a beautiful christmas card - the photo is very sweet. LOVE the smiles on their faces!

10:37 AM, December 09, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

HI, Patti! You sound very busy but it all sounds very good - congrats on finishing the course and getting the plan done. LOVE that card - you definitely captured your beautiful children!

1:13 AM, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home