Saturday, November 18, 2006



Have I told you guys lately how much I love my job?? Which one you ask, well I love them all in their own special and wonderful way. But today I'm really loving the photography one. I finally got to really work my new camera in. I had 4 shoots today!! And one more tomorrow. SO much fun, and I am worn out!! I started the day out with a family including 18 month old twins! SOO well behaved! Great kids, gorgeous parents! makes my job easy!! Then on to a newborn, beautiful and sleepy 6 days old! Yummy!! A 6 month old after that and her parents, and finally to end the day a family of 5 with a very energetic and opinionated 2 year old(and 7 & 10 year old too). Stay tuned for some photos!! I have LOTS to share!! :)




Ok here are two fav's so far from the newborn..

4 Comments:

Blogger MonaS! said...

What beautiful shots! I am amazed at your work. Its great when you work at a job you love - it shows in your work. It DEFINITELY shows in yours

10:19 AM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

You had a very busy weekend, Patti!! Love those baby pictures - you are definitely in the right business. Looking forward to seeing more.

11:43 PM, November 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Patti! That is a lot of photography in one day!! I cant wait to see more pictures! (Want to come visit Sask in, oh, May?) ;)

3:34 PM, November 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are going well with your photo business girlie.

Wonderful photos!

9:32 AM, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home