Wednesday, November 15, 2006




I havn't had quite as much time to play with my new child lol, this class I'm taking seems to be getting in the way of me having fun with it! But I did take a couple today which made me smile, and so I thought I'd share.



Took the kids to a childrens playfest zone at the community centre, both had a blast and a half!! I was hoping for a better nap out of the boy, but apparently that wasn't meant to be!!!

and one of bree doing the bed jump... it's still too dark, but it's mostly in focus at least! lol I still need to figure out all the settings... but I'm happy with it!!! :)



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fun time. Great photos of those adorable kidlets of yours.

9:30 AM, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home