Sunday, November 05, 2006

stopping to smell the flowers

you know, sometimes, you really just need to stop the stress and scrapbook!! Seriously! Heather came over last night and it was so good to just chill and scrapbook! I actually did a page for Scraps Ahoy too! woohoo! I will try to grab a photo of it tomorrow and get it posted. Just good to have a night off, which leads me to the thinking I need to schedule such nights more often. It was so good to just relax again. Thanks H for the scrappin fun!!

Which leads me to my next thought, just how important friends are. Through this incredible hobby I have had the pleasure of meeting (some in real life and some not due to distance, but still the friendships are real)so many fun, creative & brilliant ladies. You know who you are and chances are if you're reading this, you're one of them! lol I thank you so much for your friendship. I truly consider myself blessed, for your comments, friendship and support through all of the bumps in the road!! Sending out some warm fuzzies tonight apparently!!
Oh and here are a couple of my leaf photos, blogger is finally cooperating! :) Hope everyone has a great week coming up!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Patti. Gosh Ian has a lot of hair now :)

11:35 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Great pictures.. you capture the most amazing moments.. love the 'action' shots!

8:08 AM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger Christy said...

Good morning Patti- Thank you for your friendship as well. I would love it if we could scrap together in December! Warm fuzzies to you and yours. :)

9:03 AM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics Patti and we are blessed to have you as friend!! you are a million $$ chickie!

9:27 AM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh those photos are awesome!! Those are going to make some great pages!

4:52 PM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those photos of Ian and Bree frolicking in the leaves.

In order to have great friends you have to be one and that is who you are Patti - a really great friend! Great big hugs to you girlie!

1:02 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Sue said...

Those are GORGEOUS!!! You really have a gift with your photography - great job!

11:22 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh your so welcome and now your making me teary eyed. Thanks for being such an friend back.

Just amazing photos as normal.

10:14 PM, November 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home