Thursday, November 02, 2006

First scraps ahoy kit arrives!!

woohoo there is so much fun fun paper!! Very cool to get a nice pizza box in the mailbox full of paper I have never seen before!! eek I can't wait to get scrapping! I havn't been doing much for quite a while with getting the busness going, but now I can't wait to get working on it!!

There was some fun & whimsical Christmas paper from Frances Meyer and a bunch from the Scrapbook Traveller's club

I hope I will get some mojo flowing this weekend and will for sure get posting layouts again!! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oh sounds awesome. Do you want some scrappin company so I can drool too. Got no plans this weekend other than Saturday morning.

9:53 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Sounds cool! I'd love to come see too :)

12:57 AM, November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! Cannot wait to see some LOs.

9:19 PM, November 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats again Patti, I cna't wait to see what you create!

11:57 AM, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home