Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ahhh a day off...

not so much of the r&r because I had so much to catch up on around here. The condo guys were out blowing the leaves up into their truck, so I quickly ran out there, and plopped Ian in the pile!! Oh ya they looked at me like I was smoking something funny... but I really hadn't gotten any fall leafy photos of him yet... He just wanted to get to the playground so it took a long time to get him to sit and look at me, I couldn't work a smile in there too. ah well pls ignore the gunge and goo on his face, we're going on week 4 of the runny nose :(

ok so blogger isn't cooperating, I will have to try to add it later. Happy hump day all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have a wee bit of rest today Patti! If only I would stop emailing you! hahahaha!!!

11:04 PM, November 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo for days off! Cannot wait to see some photos of Ian in the pile of leaves. Sounds fun!

12:39 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh I hope you course is going well. Can't wait to see the pictures. I bet they are fabulous.

9:50 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home