Thursday, November 23, 2006

Timeline
Grabbed this idea from Crystal's blog
33 yrs ago - Newly arrived, living in Burlington ON
25 yrs ago - Took a family vacation out west, I remember seeing the mountains, the Calgary Stampede and the glaciers!!
20 yrs ago - Entered grade 9, so uncomfortable in my own skin, trying to figure out how high school worked. Desperately wanting a boyfriend. Skiied every weekend without fail!
10 yrs ago - Quit my job at Canada Trust and went to travel Australia for a year
5 yrs ago - Just arriving home with my then new baby girl who was 2 days old!
2 yrs ago - undergoing infertility treatments, little did I know that we would be pg by the end of this month with Ian!
1 month ago - Found out I got accepted into the self employment gov't program, a little overwelhmed!
Yesterday - Finished my classes and working on our first "real" client's website
Tomorrow - Working on my business plan, proofing photos from last weekend, preparing for this weekend's photo shoots, working on the website, drinking copious amounts of coffee.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on the completion of your course! Can't wait to your finsihed website! Kudos to you on your fabulous accomplishments!

10:00 AM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

You rock Patti, congrats on all of your recent success!

10:03 AM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool stuff, Patti-O! :) I am so excited for you and your new business venture(s)! You will have to tell me more about that course so I can decide if I want to do it next year!

11:08 AM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

Congratulations Patti, I am very happy for you. It was a huge step, but one now that you look back I am sure you would do over and over again. You are certainly making me think twice about the difference between a job and passion.

I can't wait to see the wonderful work you create and maybe one day you can add my website to your list!!!

Best of luck to you my friend, I know you will succeed!!!

1:27 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hey, thanks for sharing, Patti! I love finding out these cool details. Good luck with your client base and the new business! I know you'll do awesome.

1:00 AM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

I love the way this is done. Perfect for journalling on a scrapbook page.

2:45 PM, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home