Monday, November 13, 2006

momma's got a new toy...


hurry up daylight, I want to take photos of the children... if I didn't want to traumatize my children even further I would go and take photos of them now... hmmmm nope I better not(but I was thinking about it!!)



I even got a speedlight (flash) for it, so even though I prefer natural light, I've already had a couple of times when I've tried to shoot and it was too dark. No more worries!! Other than I have classes all week and two shoots on Saturday!!

OH you have to love parental loans!!(thanks mom and dad!!)



Ok enough already... just a wee bit excited and Chris is getting tired of me taking photos of him playing on the computer...I think I will take the manual and get comfy!!! Stay tuned for new photos... you know they're coming!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Oh, that is a beautiful baby, Patti!!! Looking forward to seeing the great pictures it will take.

11:58 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

I apologize if this is a duplicate post; as I don't know if my first one worked!!
I love your new camera.. it looks fantastic!
Can't wait to see your photos!!!!

9:31 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh no fair!! I was excited about my new D50 until I read your post. *whimper*

Just kidding - that is fabulous! I cant wait to see the pics!

9:48 AM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!

5:52 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Oh, you lucky duck!! On my wish list too... maybe with my Christmas money?? Let me know how you like it!

12:35 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooohhhhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Love it! That is the mother of all cameras! Start clicking honey, I wanna see some photos!

11:02 AM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

WOW... now that's a camera.... I can't wait to see the fabulous photos you take with this one!!! How very exciting for you!!!

3:54 PM, November 15, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh how awesome and it looks like you got some awesome extras too. I'm really thinking about getting an extra battery pack just in case.

9:45 PM, November 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great toy. Enjoy and cannot wait to see the photos you take with this baby.

9:28 AM, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home