Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yay for no rain!!

I had two outdoor shoots yesterday and it was supposed to rain all day... I was praying in my car, please Lord no rain... guess what?? 2 dry shoots, the sun even came out for a visit for a bit in the first one!! I had so much fun with both families, here are some sneak peaks; The first one was an engagement shoot with this GORGEOUS couple and some family shots too. I took them to village square(quaint little area in B-dot all about the fun & funky restaurants and boutiques, but really I just love the brickwork, and it's pretty dead during the day, watch out at night time because it comes alive!!)
Here are some of my fav's, if you'd like to see them larger, just click on them.

Dave & Jen, thanks so much! I had a blast hanging with you guys!! The kids were such great sports, having to smile and stuff! They did great and the photos are really capturing what I hoped they would, how crazy in love you guys are!! Looking forward to your wedding in February 08!

My second shoot was with Craig & my new friend Christy, and their stinking cute 2 little, yet incredibly fast boys!! I will have photos to post from your session hopefully in the next couple of days! I had so much fun running with the boys and you guys!! Stay tuned! :)

Very happy that the shoot I'm doing today is indoors, as it is raining buckets... it's all good though! Happy Sunday all!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Hey yourself, Patti. We had fun as well, thank you for all your hard work. I can't wait to see what you came up with!

5:50 PM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Beautiful photos!!

8:57 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Jen said...

Gorgeous photos Patti!! The talent is oozing out of your photos....fantastic work!! LOVE the shot through the ring! Awesome!

12:39 PM, October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for no rain!! I love that shot on the stairs. The focus is so cool!!!

3:48 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Wow, awesome photos Patti! Love the one with the ring!

5:50 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh I love love that one with the ring in her hand and the one shotting up the stairs. Fabulous!!!!!!!!

1:25 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home