Friday, September 22, 2006

totally tagged!!

oh Kimmie :)

Ok here are 5 weird things about me!

1. I strongly dislike red roses and the smell of lavender makes me gag
2. I own at least 10 watches, but don't wear any of them.
3. I met my husband online in February 1996, and in person in July 1997, we were married in June 2000.
4. I have a slight phobia about the phone
5. I'll spend $200 on my hair at a salon in a heartbeat, but won't buy a $50 pair of jeans! LMBO!

tagging... the Heathers, Christy if you're out there, and anyone else who wants to participate, TAG you're it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Hi Patti- I'm here. Kind of. I'm loving that dog- but please don't tell me you adopted her! I have 2 small dogs here now and that is 1 too many! I am off to publish my "tagged" response!

11:19 AM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Patti you are too cute!!!, love the new do, very hottie!!!

6:47 PM, September 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home