Monday, September 25, 2006

so incredibly adorable!

went to this little girl's family's home for dinner yesterday, friends of Heather V's. Her daddy is a web designer and had lots of great tips for me. Although I'm thinking I have a long way to go befor being ready to jump in with both feet! However, I am in love with their home and their daughter! The home is a century home that they have totally updated inside, but with some interesting pieces inside. SO very cool! And she is just a dolly!! Having lots of fun practicing with my new lens!
Did I mention we made it to the next round of scraps ahoy??? No I don't think I did??!! ack what is wrong with me? I have th ememory of a ... ummm something with a poor memory! I cna't believe it. this is the final round! holy smokolinies!! AndI have to have my final amazing layout done for Thursday...and I was counting on my S! kit to arrive today, and it didn't! :( It's all good I work great under pressure! Will definitely post when it's tme to vote again! Thanks for everyone's help!! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Huge congrats on the Scrapsahoy idol contest. I went and checked out this morning and was happy for you. Can't wait to see what great page you create this time!

8:23 PM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

What a CUTIE!!!!!! Love that photo! And congrats on making it to the next round! WOOHOO!!!

8:23 PM, September 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! That is awesome about making it to the next round! You are rockin!!

That is an adorable photo too!! I want a new camera so bad and I hope I can learn to take pictures even half that nice!!

10:37 AM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats on ScrapsAhoy!! There wasn't any doubt in my mind, however... :)

Adorable photo, girlie! You are really working that lens! Did you figure out your problem?

11:14 PM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Patti you ROCK!! I hope you win the big prize chickie!!!

9:38 AM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

What an awesome picture of Sadie and yes her house is way too awesome.

10:00 PM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home