Friday, September 29, 2006

Today only!

Ok ladies, it's Friday!! TGIF!!! And the only & last day for this crazy scraps ahoy contest....
http://www.scrapsahoy.com/content/final_round/final_round.html
here is the link. Please if I could ask you, just this one last time to go and vote for me!! I know she said it was exceptionally close last week so I really need every last vote... this is huge(to me)... I can't believe there is only one day.

But without further rambling...
Thank you friends near and far for your help!! Means so much to me!! Cross your fingers for me! We will find out the winner tomorrow... :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My vote has been cast!!!!!!

9:52 AM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh and I forgot to mention....GOOD LUCK GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!

9:53 AM, September 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted and guess who for. LOL

Good luck girlie!!!

10:06 AM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Everything is crossed for you here, love your LO Patti, your rock!!!

10:48 AM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

My vote has been cast. I absolutely loved your page! Awesome work. Good luck!

12:31 PM, September 29, 2006  
Blogger tina werner said...

i voted for ya chickie!!!
good luck!

10:33 PM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home