Thursday, September 28, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day!

Ok it's a big day for me for 2 reasons... it's the one and only day to vote for me for th scraps ahoy idol contest... please please please check back tomorrow for the link to my entry. I'm so close and yet so far... ... Hopefully I have a chance!!

Oh and the other news, I get to do my first newborn baby shoot.. well other than my own. And she is going to pay me, so my first paying customer too! yippeee!! I can't wait! you know I"ll be posting some of them. Let's hope for some sun, this overcast stuff isn't any good!

And just because I love sharing photos here is one I got of Bree yesterday. I was practicing something I learned in that workshop, about having the kids running at you... hard to get an in focus photo, but finally a genuine smile!!


Thanks so much for all the hlep with the contest!! I appreciate it so very much!! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS, you are on fire Patticakes!! I'm so happy for you!!!

4:47 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Huge congrats! I sure hope you win!!!! And that photo is Amazing! What a doll! Good luck on the photo shot too!

5:29 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Congratulations!!!! Wishing you the best of luck! :) Are we allowed to vote?

How did the photo shoot go? :) Your pictures are amazing! What type of camera do you have?

5:32 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on all counts girlie.

WTG on the photo shoot - first of many paying jobs I'm sure.

10:02 AM, September 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home