Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Fun fun and busy busy

hey how did it get to be Tuesday??? wasn't it just Friday??? Seriously time is zooming on by these days.. is it me or do y'all think so???
Saturday I got to get up good and early and drove to Port Hope(doesn't that name just sound dreamy?), about 2 hours away to do family photos for a friend of mine. I met her online, we both had babies in Aug/05 and there are a bunch of other Canadian residing mums who also do, so we chat... we've gotten together a couple of times, and have clicked well. Her family is just adorable, and I had a blast and a half spending time with them!! Here are some of my fav's
You should be able to click on them to make them larger. Also had a ball at Micah's(Heather V's son)bday party. I have some fun pics from that, but I'm out of time for now!!

I have to say thank you to everyone who visited and said all the positive and encouraging words about my web site. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Beautiful pictures.... I love the one of the little boy in the front and the parents kissing in the background. great job!

8:38 AM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo...Patti! Those photos are so great!! That little guy is such a cutie!!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I hope you have an awesome, wonderful, super, day!

11:28 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger lacintha said...

Okay..I'm totaly copying the person who posted before me, but I have to say "Happy Birthday Patti"..have a great one.Love the pics.Of course the one with the parents smooching in the background is my fave...fab job!

1:32 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad you got to visit in Dover again. Must bring back memories.

We had a blast at the party too. We need to get together so I can get those pictures off of you. Thanks for taking pictures I was way too busy.

1:27 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home