Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Turkey day!!

I hope everyone has had a great Turkey day and remembered all the things they have to be thankful for!! We had our dinner on Saturday as it was the only day that my brothers & their families could all come together. It was nice to see everyone together!! Of course there were photos!!! (would you expect any less??)
Here are my beautiful neices my brother & his girlfriend who was a great sport to let me just take photos of her!! So much fun!! Hope everyone had a great day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Happy Thanksgiving Patti! Great shots. I love the 1st one of the 2 girls, just gorgeous!

4:58 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!
Beautiful pictures! I just love all of your photography :)

6:06 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just when I was getting over hotticakes...you go and post another pic! Beautiful shots Patti...those girls are just gorgeous! Your pics are stunning!

7:54 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Hotticakes is back!! With a Ms. Hotticakes, I see... Poor Patti T... :)
Glad you had a great day and got to snap away! :)

7:58 PM, October 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. Your entire family is gorgeous and those eyes. Glad to hear that you had a great holiday with your entire family.

9:06 PM, October 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics, I'm very sad to see that Hottiecakes has a GF though!

10:50 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Awesome photos!!!!!!!

3:11 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

WOW what fantastic photos Patti.

2:43 PM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home