Saturday, September 23, 2006

a new do!

ok so I was sick and tired of the nasty mess my hair had become, so I got it all chopped off last night... it'sa wee bit short, but hey it's hair, it will grow! :)

oh and do you guys know about Picasa? Or am I the only one that has been living in the dark about this super cool photo managing program? I had been using the antiquated one that had come with my camera and hated it!! someone told me
about Picasa and it was a match made in heaven! Google really is taking over the internet arent' they? (they own picasa), I also think they own blogger as there is a direct link from the photos part of it to upload photos to your blog! Too cool!! just thought I'd share :) happy w/e all!!
And Christy yes, we must get together for beverages!! Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger SmileyCarrie said...

I agree... Picassa is great! That's funny because I had the same conversation how Google is just taking over everything ;) I'm okay with that.. i love their email!

Your haircut looks great:)

4:16 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Christy said...

Hi Patti- Love the hair- I find short makes "mommy" easier. The photos are beautiful. I find that the ones I have of me and my kids are not quite such high quality! On Picasa- check out the collage function. Works great for 12 of 12 posts. Which, by the way, I want you to do in Oct. See my blog for info.

8:32 AM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Love the new do, it looks great!

Haven't checked out Picasa yet, will have to find some time!

11:55 AM, September 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute Patti!! Great cut and those pictures of you and B are awesome.

I will have to check out picasa too...

10:21 AM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Your hair looks AWESOME!!!!!! Such cute photos too!

8:24 PM, September 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new do Patti and love the photo of you and Bree - very sweet.

9:25 AM, September 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new do Patti and love the photo of you and Bree - very sweet.

9:26 AM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Love your hair, Patti!! Great pictures of you and Bre!

12:09 AM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Told you before but love the do.

Funny I have had Pisacco downloaded just never played with it. I guess I should do that.

10:01 PM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home