Thursday, October 05, 2006

October, already

how did that happen??? Time is just flying by... it'll be Christmas before we know it!
I have been a good little worker bee keeping my nose to getting my website up and running. Fixing up the photos I took last week, and trying to get a feel for the Scraps Ahoy site... very big, lots of neat stuff, and an awesome team. I'm so thrilled to be there!! Thank you all so much for your warm congrats on joining the SA DT, you ladies are such good supportive friends!! *HUGS*

I am beginning to look for a new camera... as much as I love the one I have, I am feeling like I'm outgrowing it and would like one with some of the amazing features that are out there. Along with amazing features come amazing price tags however... I think I may go and visit the Henry's store tomorrow evening and just get a feel for my options.

I'm going back to shoot the newborn again this afternoon, Yippee! I'm so excited! Cross your fingers, toes & eyes for me that we can get him asleep so I can take some cute ones! Will definitely post them later!! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Can't wait to see what you get for a new camera! Good luck with the photo shoot this afternoon, hope you have a cooperative babe!

12:23 PM, October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again on the DT and with your new venture. Glad to hear that things are going so well for you. Hope baby co-operates. Cannot wait to see some more of your wonderful photos.

12:13 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Oh, that is awesome news, Patti!!!! Congratulations - may you enjoy every minute of the DT and all the challenges and treats that go with it! You will do awesome!!

12:42 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Can't wait to see the new website! And the new camera! So.. what are you looking at? The D200?? Or my favourite, the D2XS?? :) Happy shopping!

1:09 AM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh can't wait to see the new website.

Oh you just got that camera. So exciting though to be able to get a better one.

Crossing fingers for you with the newborn shoot.

2:42 PM, October 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home