Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tagged... you're it!

Tagged by the lovely and talented Sue; if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!! Here are my answers, oh and Sue issued a challenge to make them into an all about me page, and I'm going to do it! maybe not all of them at once, but a handful would be great! I havn't scrapped in over a month, perhaps more! I'm horrified and saddened by this! All my free time has been going into biz stuff, although good, I don't want to forget my paper friends in the basement! lol anyway here are my answers, thanks to Sue for the challenge!


1. FIRST NAME? Patricia
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but my middle name is Anne and it was after my aunt of the same name, who had lost a baby shortly before I was born
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? yesterday when I found out I got into the self employment program, that I didn't think I was going to get accepted into! Now I'm stressed.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's ok if I try, but usually it's too messy to add to layouts and then I don't like it.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? probably shaved turkey or chicken,
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? I am blessed with two!(me too!)
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You're reading it!
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? with friends yes,
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no, I hate the feeling of falling, I don't even like jumping off a diving board
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? lately I have been wearing crocs or flip flops... no laces, man I'm lazy
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? emotionally no, physically yes!
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? um yes, all of them! If I had to break it down, I would have to say peanut butter and chocolate
15. SHOE SIZE? Around about a 9
16. RED OR PINK? Depends on what it is, probably red
17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my teeth, my belly, hot temper
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandpa, he died in the mid 80's and I still think about him regularily. He was an incredible man.
19. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Burlington, ON same hospital I had my kids in!!20. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? pink flanney pj's! bare toes!
21. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheerios
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the dishwasher is running( I forgot to turn it on last night), and the kids are watching TLC morning, right now it's Hip Hop Harry!! Good grief!!
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Brown or Green
24. FAVOURITE SMELL? Fresh bread baking, cookies baking, anything baking(do we see a trend here? likely the culprit behind the belly I dislike!)
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Chris' dad & step mum down unda
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Their teeth
27. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? depends on what you consider a special talent
28. FAVOURITE DRINK? coffee & diet coke
29. FAVOURITE SPORT? to watch it's gotta be hockey, to play/participate, I love to swim
30. HAIR COLOUR? brown with grey highlights, really need to get something done about that!31. EYE COLOUR? Bluish
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I have never worn contacts
33. FAVOURITE FOOD? sweet; pain au chocolate, savoury pad thai
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? probably fraggle rock lol
36. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink flanney pj top
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer I s'pose
38. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
39. FAVOURITE DESSERT? chocolate chip shortbread cookies
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? no books on the go, that would mean I have free time... and with that I would rather be sleeping
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? star wars star fighter anda calculator!
42. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? my family giggling, and silence at night time
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia
45. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Marilyn & Princess Di, what is it with my thing for dead people?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Looks like we share a middle name, my friend!! :) Neat!

1:34 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Can't wait to see those LOs! ;)

11:24 PM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home