Monday, September 18, 2006

one big puppy!

eeegads check her out!
Her name is Athena... a greek goddess in the form of a bull mastiff!! Truly a gentle giant however... never barks, never jumps... is actually very skitish(hates balloons, noisy toys!). Belongs to a very close friend who I don't see often enough considering we both live in the same town! I think it's hilarious how my camera has become like a third arm... I never go anywhere without it! lol


Check out the size of her paw!!

















and here is Ian & Athena, they were nose to nose... I wish I could have gotten that... but she moves even faster than he does!
That's 130 pounds of BIG doggy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aw!! what a cute, sweet, HUGE, puppy that is!! She looks so sweet. Great pics!

11:27 AM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

She's beautiful... and GINORMOUS!! Those paws are unreal!! What a gentle giant...

11:05 PM, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

those are some big paws the pup has there! Holy SHMOKES!!!!!!
What a cute puppy though! And I love the pics of Ian too!

12:22 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

WOW that is one big dog. Awesome pictures though.

10:03 PM, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home