Friday, June 09, 2006

Quiz time!

Just got this one from Melissa

I AM: a work in progress. I mess up a lot, but trying to learn from my mistakes.
I WANT: to be a SAHM, and have a small business on the side, that is fun and profitable
I HAVE: 2 gorgeous kids!
I WISH: we had a fenced in backyard
I HATE: crowds, arguments, weeds, loud neighbours in the middle of the night chatting outside my bedroom window & skateboarders.
I MISS: friends I have lost touch with
I HEAR: the windchimes outside my back door, and the birds doing their thing
I WONDER: what is going to happen over the summer, with regards to me quitting my job, and starting up this new business.
I REGRET: a lot of poor decisions I made in my late teens and early 20's.
I AM NOT: good at taking criticism
I DANCE: to make my kids laugh
I SING: loudly, but only when no one else is around to hear
I CRY: a lot, when I'm happy, when I'm sad, when I'm angry... I wish I didn' t cry so much
I AM NOT ALWAYS: right, despite my original thoughts
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: yummy sundried tomato veggie dip which I'm eating right now!
I WRITE: too much sometimes. I don't want to forget any details
I CONFUSE: myself when I try to do too many things at once
I NEED: to call my brother's more... I miss them.
I SHOULD: go and check the mail to see if there is a box from Scraptivity!! lol
I START: a lot of projects at once, and get excited about all of them, then have difficulty completeing them.
I FINISH: other people's sentences... a very bad habit that I am trying to stop.

Come, play along!! and let me know that you did!
thanks for that Melissa!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love reading these lists! I am going to try to do my own on Sunday! Thanks for sharing Patti! BTW--I finish everyone's sentences ALL THE TIME -- a habit I picked up from my Mom!

10:19 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great answers Patti!! You need to send me that dip recipe! It sounds yummy!

11:00 PM, June 09, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Awesome list! That dip sounds So yummy! And I cry a lot too!!!

4:51 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

This is awesome Patti, great to get to know a little more about you.

I started mine, but it is still in the draft stage. I will let you know when it is posted.

1:14 AM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home