Wednesday, June 07, 2006

JK teachers...

are the best aren't they? I jsut love Brianna's teacher. She just cares so much, and has the patience of a saint! I'm kind of sad though, she is transferring to a new school!! My first child's first teacher... how dare she leave! lol
I snapped a quick shot of her this morning... I can't believe school is nearly over! For something that began so traumatically for me(3 weeks post partum, with my first "baby" going to school.. I was a wreck!)... I'm goign to miss her going. Brianna just loves school, and I am amazed at how much she has learned! I always knew she was clever, but I'd have never thought at 4 years old she'd be able to read!! yep she can read most 3 letter words, and does a great job at sounding out bigger words. Most nights she reads to me!! She's great at drawing and loves talking about patterns. Soo soo neat!

Here is Brianna and our favourite JK teacher, Ms. Grim. Isn't she just the best? Well I guess you can't say that just from the photo, but she is! I'm so happy she was Bree's first teacher!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

That is SO awesome!!!!

4:53 PM, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Great that you got a photo with her. I'm totally going to go insane with Micah in school this fall but I'm sure he'll be the same as Brianna. He keeps asking about her so I think we need to get together for a play date.

11:00 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home