Thursday, June 01, 2006


I had the incredible honour to be Scraptivity's June Guest Designer!! OH my gosh I had so much fun! And the mojo was a flowin!!! I gave it my all and I am really pleased with how the 5 layouts I did turned out!! Here they are : If you click on the image they should pop up bigger in a new window. Scraptivity is having a call for new design team members... shhhhh don't tell anyone... I'm going to try out!! That would be such a huge blessing to be involved in such an incredible company and to be apart of such an inspiring team! Here is to hoping!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMGosh Patti....you totally rocked this kit...seriously the layouts are fab-ulous!!!!!! Congrats again on being the guest design team member!!!!!

9:23 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just want to say again that your layouts ROCK Patti!!

Good luck with the application for DT!! (I might try too!SHHH!!!)

3:44 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Your LOs are gorgeous, Patti!! I know I'll be lifting some of them! Good luck with the DT opening - I'll be cheering for you!

2:52 AM, June 03, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

I love all the layouts you did with the kit. Fabulous stuff!! Best wishes for the DT.

8:13 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

Patti,

I just love your layouts, they are amazing. Totally love that headstone layout, very very cool. I haven't had a chance to comment on S!, but wanted to tell you how awesome they are here!

Great Job!!!!

4:21 PM, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home