Tuesday, June 13, 2006

not this time...

Ok so I'd be lying if I didn't admit I am a bit dissappointed about not making the Scraptivity design Team.... but on the other hand, I'm so happy for those talented & lovely scrappers who did get selected!! A couple I don't know very much about, but should be fun to see what they can come up with! It's always awesome to have new inspiration!!
Gotta give a shout out to shutterbug Sue!! SOO happy for her!!! I am thrilled to bits to see her name picked!! AWESOME!!

SO, that is that, onwards and upwards... Can't wait to see what happens next!!

Anyway, here are 2 of my lo's that underwhelmed. All the best to the new DT!!!
(ps, click on the pic's to see them larger, click again in the lower right corner to actually read the brown coloured one :) )
cheers!!
p.
edited to add, I'm going to revamp one, so I'm removing it for now! :)



5 Comments:

Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Thank you, Patti!! Big hugs to you - I was very surprised to not see your name on the list - I always love your work!! Would have loved to have worked with you!!!

11:52 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

Patti, your layouts totally Rock, and was also thinking you might be added to the list, but perhaps this will allow you to focus on the web designing more. Trying to see the silver lining for you, although I can imagine how dissapointing it must be.

1:12 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

((( HUGS ))) Patti-
I was hoping you would be on the DT too!!! Next time!

1:42 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger MonaS! said...

What great los! I am sad that you won't be working with us. I was sure you'd make it! I love these los tho - especially the monday one. Big hugs@

9:36 AM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

You already know but I love it and all of your stuff. I'm glad that I didn't have to pick. It must have been such a hard choice.

10:54 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home