Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesdays ramblings


Another week is underway. Chris is taking this Friday and Monday off to have a 4 day weekend. We're thinking about havnig a mini vacation somewhere, but I am nervous to do it with Ian and his sleeping issues. There is an indoor waterpark in a new hotel in Niagara Falls that we're thinking of checking out, also would love to goto the Toronto zoo if the weather isn't too cold. I think Brianna would love to see all the animals! She's such an animal freak these days!

Ian's sleep is still going ok, could be better though. The little turkey keeps getting his arms stuck in the rails and waking him up. Tried looking for one of those breathable bumper thingys, but of course they aren't made in Canada, the one place that does distribute them wants double the price and I'm sure I'd get nailed with duty. Maybe when we're in Niagara we can zip across the border and see if I can find one... oh and maybe stop at a scrapbooking store or two while I"m there? lol I think I have a problem! lol

I am having so much fun with this month's Scraptivity Kit!! The paper's the embellies all of it are just right up my alley! Here are 2 of the layouts I made with it! I had fun going through my stash of travel photos to find the london one. I love how it turned out. I had previously (in a lamo attempt) tried to scrap it on a plain white background, but hated how it turned out. I like the feeling it gives now, more of a night time foggy effect.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

They are both awesome layouts! Isn't this kit amazing?!?! I love it too! I hope you get a chance to go away! Both ideas sound like lots of fun! I love going to the zoo!

12:01 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

your Lo's are amazing, if you come to the Falls maybe we could meet up for a quick coffee too, or something, have fun whatever you decide to do, the ZOO is open year round? we usually go in late April b4 it gets to hot

12:47 PM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Go away Patti! It'll be a nice break away and some family connection time. I've heard about the hotel your talking about.

Love the pages you have done with the kit Patti. Great one of Brianna. Good thing you posted it as I missed it on the board.

9:30 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger Caroline said...

i love your LOs! they are awesome. i haven't even touched the papers in my kit yet but you have inspired me. THANK U!

9:36 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

Toronto Zoo is open year 'round - I take my March Break kids there for the day!!

11:52 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home