Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Eve Crop!






Was soooo much fun! I never thought I could have so much fun on NYE scrappbooking, essentially by myself! There were a bunch of gals on Scraptivity doing challenges all evening and into the next day. I had a great time playing along... with a minor hiccup from my photoshop program(it's been resolved now though). Here are the 3 Layouts I came up with...


I really enjoy doing the digital layouts for a change!!

The one titled "on the day I was born" really took me out of my comfort zone by scrapping a photo from the 70's! Ummm let's just say the colours were worse than it looks in the photo showing. I tried to fix the yellow colour(failed miserably) as it still looks like baby poo brown(and I'm currently an expert on this colour! lol) It's kind of amazing though to look at that photo, having a little(or not so little) baby myself... and to think how my parents must have felt, having two older boys and now bringing home a girl into the mix. I wonder if I slept well at night or kept them awake making it difficult to function the next day. I will have to ask my mom the next time I'm talking to her. And I need to remember to scrapbook that same sort of information for Ian, in case he's ever wondering the same thing, many years from now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Great job Patti! I so wished I had time to do some of this. January kit got in the way! Great job on the picture of you!

1:32 PM, January 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patti - Your getting so awesome with scrapping! If I knew someone locally that had a business doing this, I'd probably take them my pictures to make little memory books. Could this be a side business for you???? I'll never the time myself. T

4:54 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

YAY! You got some great layouts done!

10:55 PM, January 03, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

I loved your Lo's!!! the crop was great I actually got work done at a crop,how ironic!!!!

11:10 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home