Friday, January 13, 2006

Tag you're it!

Ok so I totally am stealing this from Heidi Swapp's blog, but I love these things, too cute!!


Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
~First job ever TCBY(the country's best yogurt!)
~worked for a construction company one summer, very interesting, oh ya I looked hot with a toolbelt on! (just kidding!!)LMBO!!!
~Palliative care, this has been ongoing in many nursing homes
~TR Coordinator (therapeutic Recreation) and that is where I'm at now!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
~Titanic (oh I know....)
~Marilyn anything, some like it hot is my favourite!
~Fried Green Tomatoes
~Anything with Heath in it...

Four places you have lived:
~Burlington
~Hamilton
~Switzerland
~Australia

Four TV shows you love to watch:
~CSI(all of them!)
~Prison Break
~Survivor
~Trauma, life in the ER

Four places you have been on vacation:
~Hawaii
~Fiji
~New Zealand
~Mexico

Four websites you visit daily:
~Scraptivity of course!
~CBC
~August 2005 Canadian moms birth board
~Blogs, lots!!

Four of your favorite foods:
~Spicey anything!(especially thai!)
~Sushi
~Seafood
~Caesar Salad(Icould eat those forever!)

Four places you would rather be right now:
~Australia
~on a beach(but let's wait until I've lost more weight!)
~Prague
~Scrapbooking with friends!

Four bloggers you are tagging:
um anyone who is reading, consider yourself tagged, if you have time of course!

And not to forget this very important day ... Happy 30th Heather!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Very cool, you've lived in such awesome places!!! where do I respond my tag, in my own BLOG? I've never been tagged b4

2:18 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Cool, you've traveled a lot!!!! Did you meet your DH here or in Australia?
And I love thai and sushi too!! YUMMY!

3:13 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Ah thanks so much! You included me in your blog!! I want that picture. Mine are a little lacking.

Okay, I'll post an extra entry in my blog.

9:19 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

Thanks for the idea.. I have included this on my own Blog now.

9:44 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home