Tuesday, January 10, 2006

mmmm carrots

think if I say it long enough, I'll actually believe it? I have officially jumped back on the ww wagon... after slowly sliding off of it for 6 weeks, it's time to get serious again. Old habits are so easy to fall back into though. And the weather isn't very conducive to getting out walking... I guess since it's cold, then it's reason to walk faster?? ya that's it! I'm excited to have getting fit buddies to help me stay on track! Have to remember my goal for the year... to become more healthy!! I might even wear shorts this summer!!! *EEEk*

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

MMM carrots!! maybe only in carrot cake, I must refrain from sweets too, who knew it would be so hard!!!

7:01 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger JewelsC said...

Have you tried carrots with salsa??
(use the salsa as a dip?? It is fat free :) It's pretty good. I know how you feel, when I was on WW I just about tried everything to make those carrots more yummy ;) LOL. I have to start back on WW again too!!

8:57 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

You can do it!!!! GOOOOOOO PATTI!!!!!

9:12 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

I could always use a partner in crime to walk with! You know the number.

9:28 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home