Saturday, January 07, 2006

Favourite things


I am loving using this Designing with 2006 Scrapbooking calendar! Totally getting me challenged to actually do layouts, not just think about doing them! I used to do one a week if I was lucky on the weekend, I've already done 6 so far this year! Pretty good for a week.

Ok I will share the favourite things one, a shameless lift from January 6th(except they are actually my favourite things, just pinched the LO idea from the cal.)

I so hate my handwriting, but so they say it's "important" to document it. I don't see how my nasty ugly handwriting is documentable, however... who am I to argue. It was fun to do, but strange too. I've never tried one like this before. But it will make a good addition to this Book of me I have apparently started!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Patti, this is awesome!!! your handwirint looks so perfect for this page, reminds me of highschool when you doodles all over your binder, great way to capture your favs! I think I might lift this for my BOM!

11:03 AM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

What is the calander that has you inspired?

12:48 PM, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Hey!!!! I love Thai food and Sushi too!!!! And we've been geocaching with my SIL's boyfriend quite a few times!!! I'm so glad you posted things - so cool to learn more about you Patti!

7:53 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

I saw it at your house when I was there but I totally love it!! I need to do one too but scared about the doodling. I should just make myself do it.

9:32 PM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home