Thursday, January 05, 2006

HE DID IT!!!!

Oh yes, that miraculous day I have been waiting for... Ian slept through the night last night! He is just shy of 5 months old, and I got the best sleep I've had in just over a year last night! Unreal the difference between rested and not so much. I have even been productive today... made a huge pot of soup for good WW meals this week, finished up the laundry AND put it away! (putting it away is the part that rarely gets done, then I end up living out of a laundry basket, just picking the clean stuff out of it...lol bad patti!) I'm hoping to go for a walk after Ian wakes up since all the snow is gone now... I even think a bathroom or 3 may get cleaned! Plus the fish, they need their water changed yahoo and I'm pumped to do it! (who needs to go to a gym when you have a 55 gallon fish tank that needs 20 gallons of it's water changed weekly... yep that's heavy!) I'm in a great mood, which is astonishing considering we havn't seen the sun in just over 2 weeks...

Yep sleep makes all the difference!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Hooray, my baby is 3 and still won't sleep through the night, but at least she goes back easy, so happy for you and you sound very pumped!!!

3:40 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

YEAH!! Totally understand. I've been up late these past few nights and then the kids get up early (5 am one morning). Glad you got a lot done. I did a bunch of stuff today too!

9:59 PM, January 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame the little sod won't give us a repeat performance :P

7:36 PM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome! I hope it continues!

8:13 PM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home