Monday, January 09, 2006

Yay for diaperfit!



It felt so good to be back in the pool exercising again! I just love it!! With my bad knee, it's the only exercise that I can do that doesn't cause intense pain! Ian seemed to love it too. He didnt' make a peep the whole time we were there, which was great, as a couple of the other moms had to carry their babies since they were fussing.
Here we are in all my chubby glory!(but I'm working on that... man did I ever feel like a great glob of bubblegum in that nasty coloured swim suit!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

you are way to hard on yourself, you look great!!!, what an awesome workout idea for moms with young kids!!!

3:30 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

YAY for you!!!! That is awesome!!!! And I think you look great too!

7:51 PM, January 09, 2006  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow...what a great video! I enjoyed watching it. What a cute little guy you have!

Now I'm going to play with the software now. lol!

6:21 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Tammy said...

opps!! I think I posted in the wrong section. LOL!!

Oh well...I love exercising in the water too. You look fantastic and keep doing what your doing cause it's working for you!

6:22 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

I tried it out yesterday too, and loved it!

Good for you!!

8:18 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger JewelsC said...

I Love it too!! and I agree with Kimmie, you are way to hard on yourself....you are doing great and look AWESOME!! (and may I add your little guy is so darn CUTE!! lol.)

8:52 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

You look great Patti! Glad your getting back into it. I so want to come with you! 11 month old babies that are switching to one nap already, URGH!!!!!

9:24 PM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home