Friday, January 27, 2006

blogger challenges

Just learned about these "meme" things(a meme is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs. )
Thought it would be fun to play along on my own blog, please feel free to play along if you like!


List five things you would love to do, if you didn't have to do them perfectly.

1. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try speaking french more. I miss speaking in french, but I know that my grammar isn't perfect, so I don't want to make a fool of myself, so I just don't try anymore.
2. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try singing. I like to sing, too bad I sound like a drowning cat!
3. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try writing. I love to write, as this blog can attest. What a fun job that would be if I could write something worthwhile and get paid to do it!!
4. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try experimenting more in the kitchen. I wish I was a better cook... every time I try something new it flops :(
5. If I didn't have to do it perfectly, I'd try to be more creative. So often I feel like I'm just constantly sponging ideas from others. I wish I was more uniquely creative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home