Tuesday, January 24, 2006

another game of tag...

Grabbing this from Kimmies blog think these are a great way to get to know more about each other!!

Another game of tag!Another fun game of tag going around! Here are my answers!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working 3 jobs, single, and looking for love in all the wrong places


What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was newly pregnant & working full time at the convent!

Five snacks you enjoy :
1. pop corn
2. sour cream & chives rice cakes, yes I really actually like them!
3. nachos & dip
4. anything spicy
5. arroroot cookies!

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. anything from Hi-5 lol
2. ditto for Mercy Me
3. and Darlene Zschech
4. and Great Big Sea
5. and most 80's tunes

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. buy a "real"house
2. go back to Australia and buy one there too
3. enroll Bree in Trinity
4. help out friends and family
5. Buy the camera of my dreams


Five bad habits:
1. I'm a bad housekeeper
2, I spend too much time online(probably the reason for number 1)
3. I like to shop too much
4. I hoard things, stupid things
5. I keep focusing on how much time has gone by since Ian has been born, instead of thinking how much fun we'll have with all the rest of his life to come



Five things you like doing:
1. sleeping, oh how I miss it
2. drinking coffee, copious amount of it(probably because of the lack of number 1)
3. aquafit, it feels so good to really work out and not have my knee hurt
4. walking love it!
5. Scrapping!


Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1. not a fan of heels
2. Zellers brand diapers suck...
3. walmart clothes, not made so well... hence why they're so cheap!
4. crocus bulbs, the squirrels had them all dug up and eaten in half the time it took me to plant them
5. Dial up internet, never never again!


Five favorite toys:
1. my circle cutter is pretty fun
2. our video camera is wroking again so watch out! I'm shooting everything
3. my camera, although I pine for a dslr, will make do with what I have for now
4. digi scrapping, it fulfils my geeky side
5. my kids, nothing more I like to play with! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home