Thursday, January 26, 2006

back on track!


yes I know it's a month after Christmas, but I am finally back on track with WW and am loosing again! woohoo!!! I am now down 27.4 pounds from when I joined Weight Watchers, or from my pre pregnancy weight I am down 42 freaking pounds!!! *jaw dropped to the floor* I am so happy I can not even begin to express it. I have been over weight for so long, and I still am, but I am going the right way now. I am making healthier choices. I am enjoying exercise. I am so happy to be back on track after my major hiatus over the holidays. I got my 25 pound lost ribbon today because she forgot to give it to me last week. I don't know why it's so huge, I reduced the image size but apparently it wants to be big, who am I to argue! lol! I know my get fit buddy is helping me to stay motivated! She is a great support! (THank you!)

And on that note, off to drink more water... I could float a boat in all the water I'm drinking, but hey...whatever works! I'm in. I'm all in!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh Patti, this is awesome news. I am so excited for you too. What a great accomplishment, and you are back on track and doing so well. Christmas is hard for everyone, the main thing is you are focused and ready to do what you need to in order to get where you want.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I am behind you 100%

12:36 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

Congrats.. what an amazing accomplishment!!

2:14 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger JewelsC said...

WOW!! whoooo hoooo WTG Patti!!

4:51 PM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so exciting. Congrats on an amazing accomplishment. You go girl!

12:50 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

I'm so happy for you Patti!!!!

10:50 AM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

WTG!!!!!!! That is SO AWESOME!!!
Love the new banner!!!!

4:32 PM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home