Thursday, December 08, 2005

weight watcher success

Apparently my home scale and the WW scale do not match up, because today I finally reached my first goal, loosing 10% of my body weight! I got a fancy keychain in the shape of a 10. I am so blown away that I actually have had success this time around! And it hasn't been that painful either, shockingly enough! I have made an effort to get out and get walking more often, and am cooking much much better, drinking more water, smaller portions etc. And now I'm down 10% Praise God this is so exciting! I've found that when I have a goal I have a much better chance at being successful so I"m going to aim for another 10 % loss. It's an achievable number, as opposed to the big picture. I am so hoping to be in better shape by the time the nice weather rolls around. I want to be a yummy mummy!!! It's so empowering too, I have tried to loose weight for the past 10 years and have lost a bit here and there, but never this much, and this healthily(is that even a word?) Let's do a photo comparison to see the difference so far...
The first photo is 3 days after I had Ian, and was at my heaviest non pregnant weight(I joined WW in September so I lost a bunch on my own before joining) and the second oh so lovely(note the sarcasm here) photo I did a self portrait in the mirror... I hate having my photo taken, but wow I can actually notice a difference!! Here is to hoping the rest comes off as well!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

WTG Patti, you are beautiful both ways, so proud of your accomplishemnt!!!

4:43 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger [ .: Hols :. ] said...

You're doing so well, I hope you keep it up (and can you rub some of it off, please??)

10:53 PM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she wonders why I love her...

7:34 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Patti you look amazing. Keep up the good work. Way to go. Or should I say "weigh" to go.

3:52 PM, December 11, 2005  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Patti, WTG! What a great feeling it must be! You look so awesome!

11:46 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Heather said...

You look amazing Patti. WOW i've missed reading a lot on your blog. So now I'm caught up.

9:07 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home