Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas CD

Have been having fun trying to do some digital layouts for Christmas presseys for the in laws in Australia. I thought about trying to make a page for each month of this year... ends of years are notorious for reflection... but considering they havn't met our kids yet, and I take a zillion photos, this is just so perfect! I really need to get my tail in gear so I can get this mailed though! Time is a passing! I guess in a pinch(since life does seem to ge tin the way of my best laid plans) I could buy them something off ebay and send these as birthday pressey's instead.

Found a great site with free digi kits (www.shabbyprincess.com) I can't believe she doesn't charge anything! Awesome awesome stuff

I hope Chris' parents enjoy the CD as much as I am enjoying making it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

I'm sure they will love it! You've done a fantastic job, Patti!

11:04 AM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home