Friday, December 02, 2005

photo crazy!


Continuing on with the Christmas cards... apparently I forgot to get photos done of the family to go in the cards, so I thought, hey no one really cares what Chris & I look like, it's all about the kids, soooo I thought, I have both home today, I'm going to dress them up cute and snap some photos.


So much fun! Unfortunately I couldn't get them both to look at me at the same time so some photoshopping was required, I could have done a better job but time is of the essence. Now just need to get them printed at the lab and we'll be good to go... oh wait I still have to write in the cards. There are not enough hours in the day! Christmas time shouldn't be so stressful!

Here is a cute one of the boy! He's now working on cutting the other tooth! No wonder my hair has become grey overnight!
Gosh he's cute!

Brianna desperately wants to bake cookies today and we still have a gingerbread house to decorate. I've also promised her a visit to Santa in the mall if she's good once Ian wakes up. And tomorrow is Chris' work dinner gala.

Need to go find something to wear and get Chris' clothes cleaned. argh calgon take me away!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Patti the kids pics are adorable. I love the top one. They are just too sweet. OMG.

3:52 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Heather M. said...

What darlings, they are! Love the Christmas photo!!!!

11:03 AM, December 06, 2005  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

Can I jsut say" How gorgeous are your kids!!!!!!

4:44 PM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home