Thursday, December 01, 2005

3 toed sloth and christmas cards


Ok so really they have nothing to do with each other, but both made me laugh today.

My dear darling Brianna has an imagination that just blows my mind! Each day when Chris comes home she generally runs, or hobbles on all fours down the hall to greet him. This has become their little ritual and an evening home woudln't be the same without it. She often will insist that she is a horse(named chocolate white), a dog, a cat, a jaguar or something else. Now yesterday she insisted that she was a 3 toed sloth. What does one say to that?? Where did she hear about sloth's and their three toes? But wait it gets better! she then proceeded to tell Chris to sit down and put his leg out and become a branch. So of course Chris being the ever pleasing dad, does as is requested. She then drops to the ground and wraps her arms and legs around his leg and hangs... because that is what a 3 toed sloth does!! I laughed so hard I nearly woke Ian up! Had to have a photo...

It also occured to me that tomorrow was going to be December the 1st... traditionally in the past the day that I make sure all my Christmas cards are mailed, and usually my Australian ones are already on their way! eep, I havn't even started to make them yet this year? I don't even have a photo to go in them yet either?? What happened to November, and where was I? Soooo last night I sat down and come up with a super speedy card, and I think I may have to get a boxed set too. They really need to get out asap or they may not get overseas in time. Here is what I came up with. Nothing fabulous, but done none the less. May need to make a few dozen more though... another project to get on to!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when do I need to register my quota for work cards? Hee hee

10:35 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home