Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Oh no teeth!

I was most horrified to discover this morning a tiny little rough spot the colour of white in Ian's mouth!!! Wait, he's only 3 and a half months old!!!! He can't be getting teeth already can he?? I just want to keep him small forever, and it's not happening.
This would explain why he's been a drool monster lately. I bet it will be here with in the next couple of weeks. I hope he doesn't get any ideas about using it though! That was what caused Brianna's nursing days to be numbered! I will not be a chew toy!

Do you have music that you especially associate with Christmas? I do, and it was Nana Mouskouri's Christmas album. My dad would put it on every year when we decorated the Christmas tree and sometimes on Christmas eve. I have looked high and low for this on CD, and never was able to find it. Even tried to download the songs from Kazaa, but could never remember what they were all called. Well guess what I found this morning in Walmart! I'm so excited I have been playing it all morning! I am sooooo in the Christmas spirit now! Which I think is a new all time record for me considering it is only NOvember 22nd! Hope we can do the tree soon! I'm ready to get decorating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home