Wednesday, December 07, 2005

altering 101


Ok so I'm not quite at the level to be providing education on the fine art of altering items, but man am I getting right into it! I had been intimidated by it for so long, and finally have jumped in and tried it. And then taken apart the disaster and tried it again! Last night I tried altering a notebook, the first one... must admit, not so good... ok it was a horrible mess. My process was all off. But I learned, took it apart and tried it again, much better! Much smoother and this I could actually give to someone. In fact I think I may include it with a basket of treats and give it to Brianna's teacher for Christmas! I'm hoping to get a nice sized address book and give it to my mom with her other present. I can totally see how this can become addictive! Lol
Here is a pic of the one I made last night opened up. I used some Kelly Panacci pp that chris gave me I think for our anniversary. Very simple, but sometimes simple is good! Can't wait to try an altered canvas!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Patti it's beautiful. I am sure Brianna's teacher would love to get this for a gift. Go you altering woman GO.

9:54 AM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Heather M. said...

It's awesome! And I agree - highly addictive!

11:47 PM, December 12, 2005  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Great job. I have recently found i love altering too!!!

8:41 AM, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home