Thursday, November 24, 2005

snow tire fun

Ok so I woke up this morning to a winter wonderland! Quite lovely but realized I sort of missed the boat on getting the snow tires on before the first snow. Our mechanic recommended it last season...oops! Ok so I called the dealer where we bought the car... and they want $170 a tire!!! Good grief they're only $70 at Canadian tire, are they made of gold??? So I told her thanks but no thanks... called Canadian Tire, booked solid, called costco, they don't do appointments, and you have to be there before noon and your car may not be ready until 7:30... and no shuttle, not going to work for us... called our regular mechanic, lovely, they'll get the tire guy to call us back this afternoon! I had no idea there was going to be so much drama to get stinking snow tires! Good grief!
I think we should just move somewhere where it doesn't snow!
But then Brianna would miss it... she was so excited to see that it had snowed this morning! Even more excited when I told her she got to wear her new boots that Grandma & Grandpa got her, and her snowpants! You'd have thought I told her she could stay up until midnight! She was super happy! I hope she gets to play outside today... it's not that cold out either.

Ian gave me another rough night, but he's so cute I'll survive. The tooth still hasn't broken through yet, so the tempra and the anbesol continues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home